Before you invite a technician into your home, do a little brainstorming about what your needs are in a home cooling system. What your needs are for a home heating and cooling system differ from your next-door neighbor and the neighbor at the other end of the block. Our expert technicians are trained to help you find the best system that meets your needs, so let’s go ahead and start thinking about your needs for a home heating and cooling system:
1. How much longer do we plan on owning this home?
2. How important is indoor air quality to us? Does anyone have allergies/smoke?
3. Since the Air Conditioner Needs to be replaced should we replace the furnace too (or vice versa)?
4. Have we added onto our home since the last system was installed?
5. Are we considering adding on anytime in the future?
6. Are there any rooms that don’t heat/cool properly?
7. Is our air conditioner/furnace noisy?
8. Do we regularly and routinely replace our air filters?
9. When is the last time anyone’s inspected our ducts and vents?
10. Do we routinely have semi-annual system check-ups?
11. Would it be wise to consider an annual maintenance program?
12. Do we want to control the system from our smart phones?
13. How important is the lowest possible utility bill to us?
14. Do we want the ability to get service 24 / 7 / 365?
15. How important are warranties? Do we want a standard warranty or an extended warranty?
Once you’re able to answer these questions, the team at Comfort Air will have a better idea of your needs and can make the best recommendation for you and your family. At Comfort Air, your comfort is what we value. Give us a call to speak with an expert about how we can help you stay comfortable all year long.
Call our expert technicians at 912-927-7000.