Savannah Heater Replacement
When to Replace Your Heater
Most heating systems last up to 20 years, giving a solid and productive lifespan. However, if a heater starts to go out before then, you may want to consider replacing it.
Here are some factors that contribute to the need for replacement:
- Your pump is over 20 years old and showing signs of wear
- Consistent increase in energy bills even without significant changes in your lifestyle
- Heater is continuously emitting strange, loud noises
- Pilot light is yellow or a rotten egg smell hangs in the air while operating the heater
- If your home is experiencing increased humidity, your heater should be checked out
Replacing a heater can seem like a daunting task. But it doesn’t have to be. At Comfort Air Heating & Air Conditioning, we’ve served thousands of customers with heater replacement issues like yours. We can guide you in the decision-making process.
Explore your options in the Savannah area by calling us at (912) 417-3660. We’ll help you sort through the pros and cons, so you can make an informed decision.
Factors to Consider When Replacing Your Heater
When it's time to replace your old, faulty heater, you can rely on our Savannah heating technicians to help you select the right heating system for you. We have over 39 years of experience and have worked on all the major brands and models of heating systems. Our NATE-certified time would not just recommend popular heater makes, we take the time to learn about your comfort goals and specific needs.
Below are the factors we consider in choosing a replacement heater for you:
- Correct sizing
- Available warranties
- Fuel source or whether you prefer gas, electric, or oil powered system
- System type or whether you want a split system or packaged system
- Energy efficiency
- Available rebate and incentives
Reach Out to Our Savannah Heater Experts Today!
We understand the stress that replacing a heater can cause. Our skilled technicians are caring and want to ensure that your needs are met with the most excellent service possible.
Contact our office today to schedule a consultation regarding heater replacement by calling (912) 417-3660.